MARTINIQUE SPORT AND ADVENTURE
*Low season rate in Sun Sea Discover Formula. For a crew of 6 people, Cruise with skipper, airport / marina transfers Paddles, delayed return supplements, administration fees and cleaning fees included.
8 days / 7 nights
- D.1 : Boarding at the Marina du Marin – Night at the sailor or at Pointe Borgnèse
- D.2 : Sainte Anne – Night at English Bay
- D.3 : Robert – Night at Ilet Madame
- D.4 : Tartane – Night in Tartane
- D.5 : Saint Pierre – Night in Saint Pierre
- D.6 : Fort de France – Night in Fort de france
- D.7 : Sainte Anne – Night at Sainte Anne
- D.8 : Landing at the Marina du Marin
You meet a member of the Sun Sea team with whom you meet your prestigious 43-foot Leopard Powercat motor catamaran.
At 5:00 pm, you embark for your first night on board. Tonight, you have two options: you can spend the night at the “Marina du Marin” or at the Pointe Borgnèse anchorage.
Once moored, you can celebrate the beginning of this new adventure and enjoy your cocktail dinner basket composed by our prestigious partner. Creative products and recipes that honor local products and homemade drinks with Martinique flavors.
This afternoon, you leave by kayak to discover the mangrove of Génipa, the largest but also the oldest and the richest in fauna and flora of Martinique.
Then, direction « Anses d’Arlet» : « Anse Noire », « Anse Dufour », « Grande Anse » and « Le Bourg ». Enjoy these magnificent landscapes for your last day on board and go to meet turtles and other marine species!
Then head for Sainte Anne, admire the famous Diamond Rock, before enjoying your last evening on board in Sainte Anne, one of the most popular anchorages in Martinique.
This evening, our chef comes on board to serve you an exceptional meal based on local flavors.